Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Beginning

Hello and welcome to my blog of wanderings!

I am inviting you to follow the travels and ramblings of a girl who can't stop exploring this amazing world surrounding her!

While traveling, I prefer to experience the Place within a place rather than the Typical.

I do this by avoiding travel guides or participating in tours and I rarely wait about in lines.

Instead I Breathe in a place by walking it, tasting it and Feeling it. I talk to the Locals and ask Them where I should go-what I should see-rather than asking a guide book. I ask Them their Favorite Places and that's where I go.

Each place I see I try to Live-In for a time-even if I'm only there for a day.

I Soak-In all I can. I try to Feel the Life of a place, and I try to Grab every opportunity that comes my way.

The Beginning of October will mark one such opportunity, as well as my first gaunt into Europe. A gaunt that will last 6-8 weeks, cover several countries and a multitude of towns, cities, villages and adventures!

'So come along Life, take my hand, lets have an adventure together.'

~KrystleLyric


No comments:

Post a Comment