Friday, September 6, 2013

TICKETS!!!

Last night, the purchase of airline tickets was made-an event I have been waiting for nearly all my life!

On October 1st, 2013, at 4:30 P.M., an Icelandair flight will rise above the Emerald City in beautiful Washington State.

At 6:45 A.M. the next morning we will stumble sleepily off the plane into Keflavik International, an airport seated just outside of Iceland's capital city Reykjavik.

We will spend two nights in Reykjavik.

Nights during which I am told there is a very good chance I will see the infamous Northern Lights color the skies above me.

Two days later, we will board another Icelandair flight and within three hours touchdown at the London Heathrow Airport.

Perhaps that will be the day I finally understand the pull I feel for London.

'So come along Life, take my hand, lets have an adventure together.'

~KrystleLyric



No comments:

Post a Comment